Visit Frontier Homestead and experience living in a pioneer cabin, printing on a 19th century press,and rug weaving on a 100 year old loom.Explore southwestern Utah's historic trails and hear the original 1850s Cedar City town bell.
- September-May: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- June-August: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday - Sunday
- Holiday Closures: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day
- $4.00 Per Person
- $2.00 for Utah residents 62 and older
- $2.00 for Iron Conty Residents (Free for Friends Group members)
- $75 Annual State Park Pass is available at the museum
- $35 Senior Adventure (annual) Pass
- ADA - Visitor Center/Museum
- Day Use
- Drinking Water
- Modern Restrooms
- Trails - Interpretive
- Visitor Center
- Cell Phone Audio Tour
- Junior Curator
- Rotating Art Exhibits
- Hands-on Activities for Large Groups
- Reference Library
- Rental Opportunities
Directions to Museum
Approximately 250 miles south of Salt Lake City.
From I-15, take Cedar City 200 N exit (SR 56) and go east, turn north on Main St (SR 130) for a 1/2 mile.