- Your choice of two hands-on activities suitable for children for 4-10 years old
- Private use of the Schoolhouse for one hour
- Access to the park and all self-directed activities for guests
Frontier Homestead State Park will provide:
- Activity supplies and staff member to oversee activity
- Tables in Schoolhouse as needed for eating (cake and refreshments) and gifts
- Exclusive use of the Schoolhouse for 30 minuter prior (set-up), 1½ hours during, and 15 minutes after the party (take-down)
- Gift bag for each child
- Free invitation template including directions to the park.
- It is the host's responsibility to print, fill out and mail invitations.
Party Host Provides:
- Set-up 30 minutes before scheduled party time
- The party host is responsible for the children and their personal conduct at all times
- Drinks and refreshments including cake
- Plates, utensils, cups, napkins, and tablecloths (if desired)
- Decorations - please keep these simple
- The room must be clean and vacated with 15 minutes of the party end time. Frontier Homestead State Park will provide trash cans and bags; party hosts must clean up after themselves
- Hosts are responsible for creating and sending invitations. A template will be included which you may use. Should you use this template, you are responsible for filling out and sending the invitations.
Reservations and Pricing
- Birthday parties should be scheduled at least four weeks in advance of the desired date to ensure adequate staffing is available. Requests made within four weeks are entertained but may require payment in full, up front. A non-refundable $15 deposit is required to secure the desired date and full payment is due one week before the confirmed date.
- Parties may only be reserved for start times between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
Cancellations must be made in writing one week in advance of the confirmed date in order to receive a refund (minus non-refundable security deposit). If a program is canceled due to inclement weather, hosts will be allowed to reschedule or be provided a full refund.
- $50 for up to 15 children ($5 each additional child, maximum 25 children)
- $25 for Friend Group members ($5 each additional child)
- No gratuity is accepted. If you enjoyed the program, please consider making a donation to the park
- Parents or guardians of party guests are invited to stay for duration of the party. There is no fee for parents or guardians.
Food and Beverage:
- No refrigerator or freezer is available, however, coolers are welcome
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed
- Food deliveries may be made for bithday parties; however, party hosts must coordinate and accept all orders. Staff will not accept or store any food orders
- Food and drink are prohibited in all historic structures other than the schoolhouse.
- Do not remove or cross any barriers
- Artifacts are not to be moved or touched. This includes sitting on furniture or placing equipment on anything but the floor, unless otherwise indicated by park staff
- Other than small birthday candles, no open flames are allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited in the buildings and with 25 feet of building doors
- Party host will be responsible for all damages caused by party guests
- Frontier Homestead State Park is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal property or vehicles.