Frontier Homestead State Park relies upon the support of enthusiastic donors and sponsors like you to invigorate and sustain our mission: to connect people to traditions, knowledge, and ideas. Your generosity provides a place where our community members and visitors can discover rich experiences, where the power of the imagination is greater than the pull of our on-demand devices, where people of all ages are inspired to dig deeper into the stories of the past and make them part of their own story.
Our donors, corporate sponsors and partners are a community of like-minded people who understand and value a place that is unlike any other in the region. It is only with the help of our community that we can continue to grow our programs and exhibits, ensure all have access to inspirational experiences, and preserve history for years to come.
YOUR SUPPORT BRINGS THE HOMESTEAD TO LIFE.
Your financial support opens doors for you, your clients, your employees and their families all year long! Partnership opportunities provide exposure to a large and engaged audience.
- 30,207 total visitors in 2017
- 2017 record attendance: 18% growth.
- 222 special programs with 12,399 participants in 2017.
- Record breaking attendance at Christmas at the Homestead of 3,464 in 2017.
Corporate Annual Member Pass - $500 each
A fully transferable membership card that offers your employees or clients:
- Free admission for up to eight people each visit , including special events
- 20% off in the Frontier Homestead gift shop.
- 20% employee discount on memberships
- DISCOUNTS on facility rentals and hands-on history experiences.
- Recognition on all FHSP media outlets