Cedar City: A Look Back - The Twin Pines Service Station

This full service station was located on the corner of Center St and Main in Cedar City. The building was owned and operated by the Thorley family. The architecture of this building made the Twin Pine (named after the two stately pine trees near by,) one of the more distinctive service stations in the area. The photo below is circa 1925-1930.